The Storage Consultant contributes to profitability of the Facility by providing exceptional customer service to prospective and existing clients, efficiently implementing company policies and promoting rental and merchandise sales.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
1. Leasing storage units within the facility,providing accurate information and advice according to customer needs. Providing prompt, courteous service in person and on the telephone and resolving complaints where possible and escalating to management when necessary.
2. Performing basic cleaning sufficient to ensure the facility is inviting.
3. Maintaining a professional appearance and demeanor at all times. This includes wearing the uniform provided.
4. Collecting rents and fees from customers and actively selling cartons, tape and other packaging materials.
5. Maintaining accurate software records, working with Microsoft programs. Taking payments and other customer activity. Balancing of cash float and preparing bank deposits
Must have exceptional customer service skills. A self-starter who takes initiative to obtain solutions and has excellent listening, sales, and verbal communication skills.
Must have the ability to multi-task and embrace change, be enthusiastic and energetic.
Candidate must be willing to work at all Facility locations.
Weekend availability is required.
What we can do for you:
Prompt bimonthly pay via direct deposit
Employee Discount, Bonus and potential Benefits
Job Type: Part-timeLocation: Maple Ridge
Do you plan on staying with us for a while?