NOTE: If you are an existing tenant and you don’t already have an email address saved to your account, please call the office for instructions to sign up.
Click PAY BILL from the top menu:
If you don’t have an account, click Create Account Here:
Enter your Email Address & Password then click Submit
You’re now logged in.
If you don’t see your unit listed, click: Add Your Unit
Enter your FOUR-DIGIT unit number as you see it on your Lease Agreement.
There are four buttons under your unit:
- Update Payment: Add your payment information for Automatic Billing Payments.
- Prepay: Pay the NEXT rental period (use this if you’ve paid for the current period already).
- Pay Bill: Pay the CURRENT rental period and/or future months.
- History: View previous payment history.
Whether you choose 1, 2 or 3, the next steps are the same to add your Credit Card or Bank Information.
Credit Card (Visa, MC, AMEX & Discover):
- Fill out all the fields listed.
- The expiry needs to be in this format: 02/2021
- If you want to add future months, choose the option under the Prepay drop-down menu.
- Click PAY CDN$XXX.XX
Banking Information (ACH):
- Enter the Account Information from the bottom of your cheque.
- The Routing Number is your Transit Number and Bank number with a dash between.
- In the example, the routing number is 12345-999 and the Account #456789012.