Advanced Storage Centres began over 30 years ago as Maple Ridge’s first self-storage facility. We have since expanded and now offer four convenient locations across the Lower Mainland: Richmond, North Vancouver, Maple Meadows and Maple Ridge - Westgate.
Since our inception, we are committed to delivering consistently excellent customer service. member of our Advanced Storage team is dedicated to making our customer’s storage experience as smooth and straight-forward as possible. Read more about us at www.advancedstoragecentres.com.
Storage Consultant Role
This current full-time Storage Consultant opportunity is located at our North Vancouver location on Mackay Road. The selected individual will be required to work a variety of day shifts, including weekends.
Reporting to the Facilities Manager, the Storage Consultant contributes to profitability by providing exceptional customer service to prospective and existing clients, efficiently implementing company policies and promoting merchandise. We are seeking a positive, enthusiastic and energetic individual to complement our existing team.
• Leasing storage units within the facility (219 Mackay Rd, at the North Vancouver location)
• Providing information and advice according to customer needs
• Providing prompt, courteous service in person and on the telephone
• Resolving complaints in a professional manner and escalating when necessary
• Performing basic cleaning sufficient to ensure the facility is inviting
• Maintaining a professional appearance and demeanour (we provide some ASC clothing)
• Recording payments and other customer activity
• Balancing of cash float and petty cash, and preparing bank deposits
Qualifications and Experience
• Completion of courses related to business, technology, and customer service, plus a minimum of one year experience applying exceptional customer service skills
• Physical ability to lift up to 20 pounds and perform a variety of cleaning duties such as sweeping, cleaning, and lifting storage locker doors.
• Self-starter who takes initiative to obtain solutions and works collaboratively within a team environment.
• Excellent listening, verbal communication, call control, and computer skills.
• Must have the ability to multitask and embrace changes, both anticipated and unexpected
• Sales skills are a definite asset.
We provide $14 per hour, plus a monthly incentive bonus based on specific criteria. (Note that during the past 12 months the bonus was an average of an extra $3.00 an hour.
We also provide benefits including medical and an employee assistant plan; professional development opportunities; and an employee storage locker discount.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Melanie Barton By September 15th 2018
Job Type: Part-timeLocation: North Vancouver
Do you plan on staying with us for a while?