JOBS AT ADVANCED STORAGE CENTRES
Advanced Storage Centres began over 30 years ago as Maple Ridge’s first self-storage facility. We have since expanded and now offer six convenient locations in British Columbia: Richmond, North Vancouver, Vancouver, Squamish Self Storage, Maple Meadows, and Maple Ridge – Westgate.
Since our inception, we are committed to delivering consistently excellent customer service and every member of our Advanced Storage team is dedicated to making our customer’s storage experience as smooth and straight-forward as possible.
Read more about us at www.advancedstoragecentres.com
NEW OPENING: Assistant Store/Facility Manager Role
Reporting to the Facility Manager, the Assistant Manager contributes to profitability by assisting in the supervision of a team of Storage Consultants, maintenance, vendors/contractors with approved budgets.Posted: Aug. 26, 2020
- Providing hands-on customer service in conjunction with Customer Service Representatives
- Assisting the facility manager with daily, weekly, and monthly operations.
- Lease storage space and mailboxes @ 39480 Queens Way Squamish
- Promote and sell packing and moving supplies
- Resolving customer issues in a professional manner.
- Regularly monitoring the property and rental units and while ensuring the property remains clean and accessible
- Update client accounts, receive payments, friendly reminder calls, and conduct move out inspections
- Collect and prepare information for daily reports
- Responding to emergencies as necessary on a 24-hour basis in the Manager’s absence
- Participating in occasional events and promotions
- Regularly communicating company policies, procedures and values and modeling appropriate behavior
- Excellent communication skills (in person, written and call control), leadership and problem- solving skills.
- Computer navigation skills, Microsoft Office Suite proficiency and keyboarding.
- Provide exceptional customer service while building relationships with new clients
- Proficient computer skills, knowledge of MS-Office, keyboarding
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle are required.
What We Can Offer You
We offer a Salary Based on experience starting at $41,000 with annual increases, plus a monthly incentive bonus based on specific criteria.
We provide benefits including medical, dental and an employee assistant plan, professional development opportunities. Plus a few perks such as discounts on merchandise and storage lockers